Ingredients for a heaping portion:
3/4 Red Onion
1/4-1/2 Habanero Pepper (depending on your spice tolerance)
Handful of Cilantro
2 Chicken Breasts
3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Finely mince together the onions, cilantro, and habanero. Be sure to cut the pepper as finely as possible to disperse the spice throughout the salsa and not blow your face off. AND, wash your hands thoroughly after dealing with the Habanero. I mean, like, remove the whole layer of skin that touched the Habanero or you will end up very uncomfortable everywhere you touch.
- Dice up the Mango, but leave the cuts a little bit larger than the onions.
- Put the Onions, cilantro, mango, and habanero in a bowl and squeeze the juice from both limes over the top, stir, and then let it sit while the lime juice soaks in.
- Boil both chicken breasts for 15-20 minutes.
- Take 2 forks and pull chicken away from the breast, until it is thoroughly shredded. Toss the chicken in roughly 2 tbsp of Soyaki sauce. Use discretion here, but don’t drown the chicken.
- Place on cooking pan layering the chips, cheese and chicken, but leave the salsa off for now. Place in oven at 375 for 5-10 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted.
- When out of the oven, drench it in your kick ass mango salsa, and eat as much as your stomach can tolerate.